Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello

Hi, hello, welcome, et cetera.

My name is Eric and in here I'm going to be reviewing movies. But not just any movies; movies that are related by a common theme. I don't know what any of the themes besides the first one are going to be, but I'm sure I'll come up with something at some point!

The theme I'm starting this out with is going to be year movies; that is, movies whose titles are years. There are a couple of rules for inclusion:
  1. The title must consist solely of a year or a year's name. Thus, 1776 is allowed, but Airport 1975 is not.
  2. Movies with subtitles are allowed, as long as the title itself is only a year. Because otherwise I wouldn't be able to include 2001: A Space Odyssey, and my public wouldn't stand for that!
  3. It has to be available through Netflix. Sadly, this means I won't be reviewing 3001: A Penis Odyssey, as enchanting as it sounds.
  4. Movies go in order, from earliest year represented to latest year represented. No exceptions. If a movie becomes available after I've moved past that year, too bad! Time can only move forward.
So, without further whatever, here's the list of movies:
List is subject to change. Feel free to make any suggestions!

¡VĂ¡manos!

2 comments:

Do you have something you wanna say to me?? Do it! Go crazy!!!